Pamela Rodriguez: full boobs

full boobs Pam rodriguez

Pamela Rodriguez

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
Hi everyone my name is Pam Rodriguez and I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA.

full boobs: What is your ethnicity?
My ethnicity is Hispanic.

full boobs: Pam Rodriguez - How did you get your start in modeling?
It started about three years ago. I was going to a club and they asked me to be a contestant for a Hawaiian Tropic Pageant. I never thought of doing any pageants or being a model, but my friends peer pressured me. I made it to the semi-finals, then the finals. I started networking with different people. I started doing printwork, car shows, TV ads, and commercials. It's been good. I can't complain.

full boobs Pam rodriguezfull boobs: How long have you been modeling now?
I've been modeling for two and a half to three years.

full boobs: What would be your future goals in modeling?
I want to be a mentor to other models. Modeling wise I want to see myself on the covers of magazines.

full boobs: Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in South Central L.A. till I graduated from high school. Eventually got a job and moved out to Whittier, CA.

full boobs: Honestly - What kind of girl was Pam Rodriguez in high school?
I was more of a shy, very timid, no make up, cover up from head to toe kind of girl.

full boobs: Where would you be now if you weren't modeling?
I would probably be at home as a housewife with children.

full boobs: What do you like to do in your spare time?
I definitely like to travel, watch movies and play Texas Hold'em. I challenge any guy out there.

full boobs: So Pam Rodriguez? What kind of music are you into?
I'm more of an 80's girl. I love The Cure. Nowadays, if I go to a club and feel like dancing, hip hop and reggaeton. Or if I feel like driving KROQ, 80's kind of music. I like a little bit of everything.

full boobs: Where would be one place Pam Rodriguez would like to visit?
The one place I would like to visit would be Italy.