Christine LeMaster - hot ladies

Christine LeMaster, hot ladies
Christine LeMaster

Hello, My name is Christine and and I am a true Floridian.....originally born in Clearwater and now residing in Naples. Ever since I can remember I have always loved attention, big suprise huh? So naturally I grew up dreaming of being beautiful and wanting to be a model. I am proof that dreams can come true if you beleive in them hard and long enough. I have been modeling for a few years now, in addition to attending school & bartending at Hooters!

Christine LeMaster, hot ladiesI've been lucky enough to get to travel to places I never dreamed of, like the playboy Mansion, Hawaii (twice) Puerto Rico, British Virgin Islands, and numerous other cities throughout the US and abroad. I love traveling so it's definitely a great perk to the job!!! I have also met some of the most amazing people in my travels..... which has been great b/c I am such a people person. Working with such nice people has helped me immensely in getting to where I am today....along with some hard work and dedication of course ;-)
When I am not working or working out, I like to spend time with my friends & family most of all. My mother and I are best friends!!! If you see her you'll know where I got my looks from :-) Most of the time everybody asks if she's my sister! I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters so we're a real hometown Brady Bunch lol.

Christine LeMaster, hot ladiesAnyway...that's enough about me for now so go take a look around the site to see more of me and feel free to contact me through your VIP membership or the Book Me page if you know more or are i need of a model/spokesmodel. Thank you for stopping by and don't be a stranger

:-)
xoxo
~Christine

Christine LeMaster, hot ladiesHeight: 5' 6"
Weight: 118 lbs
Bust: 1"
Waist: 1"
Hips: 1"
Cup: D
Dress: 0
Shoe: 0.0
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned
Shoot nudes: No
Experience: Very Experienced
Compensation: Paid Assignments Only


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ChristineLeMaster